Address: Mozartstr. 4 - Munich, Germany
Starting from: 22.45 EUR
(indicative price per person, per night)
About the property
EASY PALACE renames into SMART STAY - HOSTEL MUNICH CITY
From March 2012 the previously known Easy Palace hostel boosts a new name and appearance SMART STAY HOSTEL MUNICH CITY. It’s all about the new name Smart Stay: Not only have all buildings been renovated, modernized and revamped in the course of renaming, they also offer travelers a unique feeling of homeliness without impacting on the budget. Feel a unique accommodation experience with a homely “nest” feeling at an absolutely fair price.
We offer beautifully designed and exceptionally clean dormitories: 2, 3, 6 and 8 Bedroom apartments/family budget accommodation suitable for backpackers, groups or individuals visiting on business. All accommodation are offered with en-suite facilities, dressing rooms and lockers. Bring your own lock!
Common areas, services and activities
Fast internet, great kitchen. Lounge/TV rooms, laundry, luggage and bike storage and lots of local discounts.
NOW OPEN! Explore Munich's heart, walk to all the city's major sites and find café’s, markets and nightlife just in our neighborhood. Stroll up downtown, explore the English Garden and taste a beer at the Hofbräuhaus Brewery. Talk a trip to visit Schloss Nymphenburg or visit the German Museum located at the Isar river. Our staff will help finding your way around in Munich.
Why you should stay here
SMART STAY HOSTEL MUNICH CITY, newest Munich hostel is the place to make the most of your visit to Munich. Stay at the only backpacker hostel 2 walking minutes away from the Octoberfest and 2 subway stations taking you downtown to the Marienplatz, City Center!
from 9:00 to 24:00
|Breakfast||5.90 EUR (per guest, per night)|
|Security boxes / Lockers||YES|
|Indoor parking / garage||YES|
|Lift / elevator||YES|
Important To Know
Terms and conditions
The following conditions apply for all bookings for Oktoberfest (from mid September to the first weekend in October) and the BAUMA trade faire in general:
- 100% of the balance will be charged from your credit card immediately after the online booking.
- In case the credit card is not working we will cancel the booking.
- Oktoberfest and Bauma reservations are non-refundable.
- In case of guests cancellation saved expenditures as well as proceeds from rooms that are rented to a third party will not be taken into account
- During the Oktoberfest period we will retain a security deposit upon arrival of € 50.00/person in cash for a room you have fully booked. Please collect the corresponding total amount from the guests and have it available upon arrival and hand it over to a member of the reception staff against receipt. Provided there are no complaints about the condition of the room upon check-out, the full amount of the deposit will, of course, be refunded.
Travelling in a group? Click on the link below to get the list of hostels that accept reservations for 10 or more guests. Use the search form to check availability and book online. If you like, feel free to contact us at email@example.com, we will help you find the best offer for your group.
Membership Card Deals
Discover all benefits of the HostelsClub.com Membership Card: immediate discounts of up to 30% on thousands of hostels, B&Bs and cheap hotels all over the world as well as a wide range of special offers in many bars, restaurants, discos etc...
Amsterdam hostels - Barcelona hostels - Berlin hostels - Brussels hostels - Budapest hostels - Copenhagen hostels - Dublin hostels - Florence hostels - Frankfurt hostels - Havana hostels - Helsinki hostels - Krakow hostels - Lisbon hostels - London hostels - Madrid hostels - Milan hostels - Naples hostels - Paris hostels - Pisa hostels - Porto hostels - Prague hostels - Rome hostels - Valencia hostels - Venice hostels - Vienna hostels
Don't miss our offers!
Register your email to receive our monthly newsletter with discounts, special offers and competitions!