About Smart Stay Hostel Munich City
SMART STAY HOSTEL MUNICH CITY, newest Munich hostel is the place to make the most of your visit to Munich. Stay at the only backpacker hostel 2 walking minutes away from the Octoberfest and 2 subway stations taking you downtown to the Marienplatz, City Center!
Looking forward welcoming you in Munich at the SMART STAY HOSTEL MUNICH CITY! Stay at the only backpacker hostel 2 walking minutes away from the Octoberfest and 2 subway stations taking you downtown to the Marienplatz, City Center!
We offer beautifully designed and exceptionally clean dormitories: 2, 3, 6 and 8 Bedroom apartments/family budget accommodation suitable for backpackers, groups or individuals visiting on business. All accommodation are offered with en-suite facilities, dressing rooms and lockers. Bring your own lock!
|Check-in||from 9:00 to 0:00|
|Room lockout||No lockout|
Location and surroundings
NOW OPEN! Explore Munich's heart, walk to all the city's major sites and find café’s, markets and nightlife just in our neighborhood. Stroll up downtown, explore the English Garden and taste a beer at the Hofbräuhaus Brewery. Talk a trip to visit Schloss Nymphenburg or visit the German Museum located at the Isar river. Our staff will help finding your way around in Munich.
Services and facilities
Fast internet, great kitchen. Lounge/TV rooms, laundry, luggage and bike storage and lots of local discounts.
|Breakfast||5.90 EUR per guest, per night|
Important to know
|Animals policy||animals/pets accepted|
|Children policy||Children accepted|
|Private rooms age restriction||No restrictions|
|Dorms age restriction||No restrictions|
|Smoking policy||All rooms and the common areas are non smoking|
|Wheelchair access||No wheelchair access|
Terms and conditions
|Cancellation policy||Free cancellation at least 24 hours before arrival date, first night of stay fee for late cancellation or no show|
|Special conditions||The following conditions apply for all bookings for Oktoberfest (from mid September to the first weekend in October) and the BAUMA trade faire in general:
- 100% of the balance will be charged from your credit card immediately after the online booking.
- In case the credit card is not working we will cancel the booking.
- Oktoberfest and Bauma reservations are non-refundable.
- In case of guests cancellation saved expenditures as well as proceeds from rooms that are rented to a third party will not be taken into account
- During the Oktoberfest period we will retain a security deposit upon arrival of € 50.00/person in cash for a room you have fully booked. Please collect the corresponding total amount from the guests and have it available upon arrival and hand it over to a member of the reception staff against receipt. Provided there are no complaints about the condition of the room upon check-out, the full amount of the deposit will, of course, be refunded.false
|Accepted Payments||The property accepts the following credit card brands for balance payments: Visa, Mastercard, Visa Electron, American Express, JCB, Aura, Diners, Debit Cards|