The Lazy Hostel info
|Check-in||from 15:00 to 0:00|
There is luggage storage for guests who arrive before check in.
|Tubade lukustamine||No lockout|
|Retseptsioon||from 8 to 24|
Asukoht ja ümbrus
Teenused ja võimalused
Rajatised ja teenused
ArvustusedSellel majutusasutusel ei ole veel ühtegi arvustust.
|Lemmikloomapoliitika||Animals NOT accepted|
|Lastepoliitika||All children pay as an adult.Children under 18 years old can stay in a private room. Dorm rooms are reserved for guests 18 to 50 years old.|
|Privaat tubade vanusepiirang||at least 3 years|
|Ühistubade vanusepiirang||from 18 years to 50 years|
|Suitsetamispoliitika||All rooms and the common areas are non smoking|
|Ratastooli ligipääs||No wheelchair access|
Üldpõhimõtted ja tingimused
|Tühistamispoliitika||Free cancellation at least 24 hours before arrival date, first night of stay fee for late cancellation or no show|
|Eritingimused||1. Dorm rooms are available for guests between the ages of 18 and 50. Those under or over these ages are welcome to book private rooms. ID may be required upon check in.
2.Check in is at 3pm but you are welcome to drop off luggage as early as 8am. We do not provide storage for valuables before check in or after checkout.
3.There are personal lockers in each dorm room. Please bring your own lock.
4. There is a $10 Credit Card key deposit per key due upon arrival to be refunded upon checkout. If you do not wish to use a credit card there is a $100 cash key deposit due. Each dorm bed will be issued with a key, groups are not able to share.
5. All dorm beds are single occupancy and cannot be rented or shared by multiple guests. All private rooms are double occupancy unless otherwise stated and cannot be occupied by more than two guests. If you would like a cot brought in for a third person please inform us in advance of arrival and we will try to accomidate you. There is no guarentee that your room will fit a cot.
6. The Lazy Hostel is attached to Lazy Jack's Bar which serves alcohol until 12:30am on weekdays and until 2:30am on weekends in accordance with commonwealth law, There is music playing until the time of close and, while most guests do not have trouble with the noise level, it can be difficult for people who need to sleep in silence.
7. Smoking is permitted outside the building and in Lazy Jacks Bar. Guests who smoke inside the Lazy Hostel guest rooms or common areas are subject to a $200 fine.
8. It is important that guests check out by 11am so that our crew can clean the hostel before 3pm check-in. Guests will be charged a $20 late checkout fee if they have not vacated their rooms by noon on the day of checkout. Please ask a staff member about luggage storage.
9. Our female only and mixed dorms have bunk beds so if you have reserved a dorm bed you may be placed in either the top or bottom bunk. If you have mobility issues please call us and we will try to accommodate you
10. The Lazy Hostel provides a complimentary traveler's breakfast of toast, cereal, milk, jam and coffee between the hours of 8am (when our kitchen opens) and 11am. There are other places to get a more substantial or even earlier breakfast nearby, please ask an employee for details. The kitchen itself is open for use between 8am and 11:30pm.false
|Aksepteeritavad makseliigid||The hostel accepts the following credit card brands for balance payments: Visa, Mastercard|
|Eel-autoriseerimine||The property reserves the right to pre-authorise credit cards prior to arrival|
|Muud tasud||We charge a key deposit. Guests can either put a $10 hold on a valid credit card OR leave $100 cash per key. The deposit will be refunded after check out if keys are returned and there are no damages.|