Inout Hostel info
|Check-in||from 14:00 to 0:00|
|Tubade lukustamine||No lockout|
Asukoht ja ümbrus
Teenused ja võimalused
Suurte elutubade, raamatukogu, televiisori, mängude ja koosolekuruumidega oleme suurepäraselt varustatud nii rühmade kui ka üksikute rändurite jaoks. Internet 4 tasuta ja tasuta WiFi-ühendust.
Meie korraldatud gastronoomia ja loodusega seotud tegevustega saate lõbutseda.
Kas teate, kuidas teha Paella? Me õpetame sulle !! Tulge ja proovige !!
Nautige meie terrasse, spordiala ja basseini.
Rajatised ja teenused
|Wi-Fi access||common areas|
|Hommikusöök||4.50 EUR per guest, per night|
|Linen||2.00 EUR per guest|
Ühiste ruumide mugavused
ArvustusedSellel majutusasutusel ei ole veel ühtegi arvustust.
|Lemmikloomapoliitika||Animals NOT accepted|
|Lastepoliitika||Children NOT accepted|
|Privaat tubade vanusepiirang||No restrictions|
|Ühistubade vanusepiirang||No restrictions|
|Suitsetamispoliitika||All rooms and the common areas are non smoking|
|Ratastooli ligipääs||No wheelchair access|
Üldpõhimõtted ja tingimused
|Tühistamispoliitika||Free cancellation at least 24 hours before arrival date, first night of stay fee for late cancellation or no show|
|Eritingimused||Security measures and new protocols – Covid-19
At Inout Hostel we have developed strict security measures and new protocols that will allow us to offer a service with the maximum guarantees.
In this regard, we want to communicate to Inout Hostel customers a series of rules and measures that will be taken throughout their stay:
RULES FOR OUR CUSTOMERS
• Before entering the reception, the body temperature will be determined with infrared thermometer. If your temperature exceeds 37.3 degrees C. we will advise you to go to the medical services since you will not be able to stay in our facilities.
• Gloves are not allowed to enter our facilities. Gloves should be thrown in the red trash can found at the reception entrance.
• At the entrance you will be given a jet of alcoholic solution for hand hygiene.
• At the entrance of the reception building you will walk on artificial grass rugs, with chlorine-based disinfectant to disinfect your shoes.
• There will only be one person inside the reception.
• Customers will wait to enter the reception keeping the Security distance of 2 meters. You will see it marked with stripes on the ground.
• Greetings will be made without physical contact. We will receive you with a smile under our mask.
• We request payment by credit card or other electronic means, preferably contactless. The POS will be disinfected with a chlorine-based product and paper after each use.
• We will give you the magnetic card of the room previously disinfected with a chlorine-based product.
• We ask our clients to avoid touching beds, bunk beds, lockers and other client´s personal belongings and it will be necessary to keep their personal objects inside their locker.
• It is not allowed to bring sleeping bags or bath towels and it is compulsory to rent sheets and towels that we will deliver individually bagged at the reception.
• If you need a map of Barcelona or any tourist information, you can request it at reception as there will be no reference books, brochures or guides to which customers have access.
• We inform our clients that for security reasons the luggage storage services, safe, computers for common use available to clients or shared kitchen will be kept closed.
• Guests will have disinfectant solution in the access area to the rooms.
• The arrangement of the beds in the rooms will respect the 2-meter safety distance, both in terms of overnight stay, and in terms of mobility within the room. We ask you, please, not to change the furniture.
• For the use of the toilets you must write your name in the time slot you want to use on the grill that you will see hanging on the door of each bathroom, since there can only be one person inside.
• Customers, who have not booked their breakfast online, may purchase a ticket at reception. Breakfast will come served in individual packages.
• The breakfast service will take place outside, on terraces, porches and in the garden, each separated by a distance of 2 meters. In the tables you will find marked with a doll, the positions where you can sit. We request not to move tables and chairs to respect safety distances.
• We ask our customers to collect the remains of the breakfast, put them in the bag that will be provided and throw them in the pedal carts with green lids located at the entrance of the reception and restaurant buildings.
• In the event that maintenance is required, you will be asked to leave your room while the tasks are being performed.
• We inform our clients that our interior common spaces as well as the hostel's kitchen will remain closed until further notice.
• Access for pool users will be carried out taking into account its capacity and always respecting the possibility that a minimum preventive distance of 2 meters between bathers is ensured within the pool.
• A temperature control will be carried out to the users of the pool at the pool entrance. In the event that the user presents a body temperature of 37.3ºC, entry to the facility will be prohibited.
• We will provide hand disinfection at the entrance to the pool.
• You will have a lawn mat with chlorine and water for cleaning footwear at the entrance to the pool with residual disinfectant type lye for the soles.
• We will provide each user with a plastic bag for disposable material that they must deposit properly closed in a garbage can (with lid and pedal) at the exit of the pool.
• We ask our clients to respect the signs so that mobility continues to respect the distances of 2 meters with the tables and with the companions staying.
This series of measures have been taken so that you only have to worry about enjoying your stay.false
|Aksepteeritavad makseliigid||The hostel accepts the following credit card brands for balance payments: Visa, Mastercard, Visa Electron, American Express, JCB, Aura, Diners, Debit Cards|
|Eel-autoriseerimine||The property reserves the right to pre-authorise credit cards prior to arrival|
|Maksud||Taxes not included: Tourist tax|