HostelsClub Terms and Conditions
1) Mo.Lo.Ra. SRL - Hostelsclub.com does not own or operate any of the establishments listed on our site, we provide a booking engine to facilitate confirmed reservations, it is the responsibility of the establishment to provide the user with accommodation as per the availability & pricing they have supplied. HostelsClub.com is not liable for any changes made by the establishment.
2) Mo.Lo.Ra. SRL - Hostelsclub.com strives to provide acceptable accommodation standards and correct descriptions of the accommodation, however we are not liable for the standard of the establishment.
3) All effort is made to ensure the establishment processes the users booking correctly.
4) Ratings viewable on the site are written by users and are the opinion of the users who have stayed in the establishments.
5) When making a reservation the user will immediately pay a non-refundable deposit of 10% of the total price of the booking and a 2 euro service charge. The balance, including additional services/fees, is payable to the establishment (normally upon arrival unless stated otherwise by the establishment), in the preferred currency of the establishment. In case of "non refundable" rooms the balance will be charge right after the booking process is completed.
Please be sure to have enough money on your credit card for this charge and that the card used doesn't expire before the arrival date. Otherwise, the establishment may ask you to provide them with an alternative credit card as a warranty to confirm the booking.
6) All cancellations must be carried out 24 hours before the arrival date unless stated otherwise by the establishment. Please note that this period starts 24 hours before the DATE of the arrival NOT THE ESTIMATED ARRIVAL TIME. In some cases, given different time zones, this could be up to 48 hours before the arrival date. Cancellations must be made via the link sent in the confirmation email, or through the "My Club" account or directly with the establishment, Mo.Lo.Ra. SRL - Hostelsclub.com cannot cancel a users confirmed booking.
In the event of a no-show OR a late cancellation the establishment has the right to charge the first night’s accommodation unless stated otherwise by the establishment.
7) Mo.Lo.Ra. SRL - Hostelsclub.com will process the booking confirmation form and forward the details of the booking to the establishment and user. It is the users responsibility to bring a copy of the booking to the establishment upon check-in.
8) Deposits are non-refundable. Mo.Lo.Ra. SRL - Hostelsclub.com is accountable for the deposit to the user only in the improbable event of a complication or dispute.
9) Mo.Lo.Ra. SRL - Hostelsclub.com makes all reasonable efforts to ensure that all credit card transactions are secure. However, if unauthorised charges appear on your credit card statement for the card used on Mo.Lo.Ra. SRL - Hostelsclub.com at any time during or after you make your reservation, Mo.Lo.Ra. SRL - Hostelsclub.com is not liable or responsible in any way for any damage or loss suffered.
10) Price conversions in currencies other than Euro (EUR) are made using frequently updated inter-bank rates collected from reputable sources but are not guaranteed to be accurate. Your Credit Card Company might charge you a slightly different amount for purchases made in Euro (EUR) than what we indicate on the site, depending on your Credit Card's contract.
Virtual Credit T&Cs
HostelsClub Virtual Credit can only be used for bookings made online at HostelsClub.com, it expires 12 months after is applied to your account, identified by your usual email address; after which HostelsClub Virtual Credit automatically expires.
No refunds will be given for any HostelsClub Virtual Credit amount used or not used within the 12 months validity. No cash value will be given in lieu of the HostelsClub Virtual Credit not used after the expiring date.
Should the booking deposit value your booking be less than the HostelsClub Virtual Credit, the remaining value can be used for any other bookings made on www.hostelsclub.com within the 12 months validity period.
The credit can be viewed within your MyClub account on HostelsClub.com.
HostelsClub Virtual Credit is applied in EUR only.
Mo.Lo.Ra. SRL - Hostelsclub.com, in conformity with article n.29 of the Italian Law 196/2003, declares:
a) The data collected with this form are finalized to activate the reservation services, and will be treated electronically.
b) Submitting personal data is mandatory in order to activate the reservation services for the user.
c) Refusing to submit personal data denies access to the reservation services.
d) The data collected will be transferred to individuals in charge to exploit services connected to the reservation service and transferred to others exclusively to commit the reservation service.
e) The user is guaranteed by article n.7 of the Italian Law 196/2003.
f) Responsible for the treatment of the data collected is
Mo.Lo.Ra. SRL - Hostelsclub.com - San Polo 1890, 30125 Venice, Italy.
Ph.: 0039 (0)41 24 13 870 - Fax 0039 (0)41 24 15 785 - email@example.com
Travelling in a group? Click on the link below to get the list of hostels that accept reservations for 10 or more guests. Use the search form to check availability and book online. If you like, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we will help you find the best offer for your group.
Don't miss our offers!
Register your email to receive our monthly newsletter with discounts, special offers and competitions!