About Smart Hyde Park View
Hyde Park View is located in a superb location with friendly and helpful staff boasting fantastic access to some of London's top attractions. The local transport links are great, we are located within 5 minutes walking distance from either Queensway or Bayswater underground stations. There are also 24 hour buses running next to the hostel.
Smart Hyde Park View is a central hostel in London, few minutes walking to Hyde Park and Kensintong Garden. A short walk bring to the tube station of Queensway and Bayswater. This hostel with free Wi-Fi is recommended to travellers to London for its room cleanliness and security.
|Check-in||from 14:00 to 0:00|
|Room lockout||No lockout|
Guests can choose among a wide selection of clean and basic dorms (from 4 and 9 bed).
All of the rooms have en-suite facilities. The beds have curtains and panels ensuring that your stay is private and comfortable. Towels are available for free in the private rooms and at an additional charge for other rooms.
Location and surroundings
Our Hyde Park View is located in a superb location with friendly and helpful staff. The hostel offers comfortable and clean rooms. We boast fantastic access to London’s most famous sights and attractions. You can enjoy the stunning walk through Hyde Park to Buckingham Palace, explore Piccadilly Circus and London’s most popular shopping areas; Portobello Market, Knightsbridge and Oxford Street.
Services and facilities
There is a lounge bar for guests to enjoy, with drinks, snacks and a flat-screen TV. There is a 24-hour front desk and free luggage storage for early check-ins. Breakfast is available with at an extra cost.
|Breakfast||2.00 GBP per guest, per night|
Reviews (7.3 Very good)
clean, friendly staff, very close to the Hyde Park (150 meters) and cheap! I'll stay there again!
Nice please to stay for very cheap price ! Bedrooms for 6 people are very small ! But it's just a place where to sleep, and it worth it to go there. The Hostel location is good, close to the center by subway.
Nice lil bar inside. GREAT BATHROOOMS! Staff was fine but not overly friendly. Otherwise, excellent.
Perfect for a short stay in London, staff very friendly. The ensuite rooms are very comfortable.
Great position, not too good staff and fun didn't exist.
Important to know
|Animals policy||Animals NOT accepted|
|Children policy||Children NOT accepted|
|Private rooms age restriction||No restrictions|
|Dorms age restriction||from 16 years to 45 years|
|Smoking policy||All rooms and the common areas are non smoking|
|Wheelchair access||No wheelchair access|
Terms and conditions
|Cancellation policy||Free cancellation at least 24 hours before arrival date, first night of stay fee for late cancellation or no show|
|Special conditions||Stay Conditions
· Guest are required to show a valid photo ID (passport, drivers’ license etc.) upon check-in to the hostel. We do not accept the following as valid forms of ID including Industry ID cards, company security cards, travel cards, debit or credit, or student ID.
· All our hostels use ‘Bunk Bed’ which may be inconvenient for the physically challenged and older guests who have low mobility. If a lower Bunk is required due to disability, we require advance notice of at least 7 days to ensure a bed can be reserved.
· The hostel operates a 14-night maximum stay policy, after which returning guests are free to rebook after a 6-week period.
· Rooms are to be kept in a clean and tidy state. Medium sized locker will be provider inside the room for no additional cost.
We recommend a maximum of 1 travel backpack and 1 Standard Luggage; if a guest’s luggage is overly sized, you will be asked to move it to a separate luggage room at a cost of £1.00 per night.
· Age Policy: Guests between 16 and 45 years of age are free to place bookings in our shared dormitories. Guests aged 15 or younger and above 45 years of age are unable to use the shared dorms and must book in a private dorm or room.
Check-in and Check-out
· Rooms/Dorms are available to check-in from 14:00 on the day of arrival; however, if arriving earlier you are welcome to drop of luggage in the morning of your arrival at the hostel where it will be store until your return to check-in.
· Check-out is before 10:00am on the day of departure. Luggage storage is available after checkout up until midnight; there is an additional charge of £3.00 per item for this service.
· In case of No-Show, the hostel will cancel the booking after 04:00 am the following day unless the hostel is contacted beforehand. If you arrive a day late without informing the hostel, we will try and find you a bed, but this may not be in the same room type booked and may incur extra charges.
· Penalty charge or expulsion from the hostel may result from the following activities:
Lost Key Card: You will be required to pay a replacement charge of £5.00 for each key card lost during your stay, please keep it on your person always.
Anti-social Behavior: The hostels have a zero tolerance to in-house fighting or harassment with guests being asked to leave once a compliment has been received and verified by staff.
Poor Hygiene: Guests with low standards will be asked to improve the situation, after which guests will be asked to leave the property if no improvement have been made.
Breaking Hostel In-house Rules
Flexible Rate/Smart Rate
·The first night of your booking will be charged from 11:00am the day before arrival via the credit/debit card you have provided on booking. Please note if the charge is declined you will be notified via email to provide a new valid card, if no update is received the booking will be cancelled at 11:00 AM on the day of arrival.
·The remaining nights will be payable on arrival to the hostel either with Card or Cash payment.
· Changes requested with 24 hours of the date of check-in will be treated as cancellations (see “Cancellations” below).
· Changes to confirmed reservations (e.g., changes in dates or changes in number of guests or nights) are subject to availability of a suitable alternative and are subject to any additional costs incurred in making the changes to accommodate your request.
2. Non - Refundable/Smart Non-refundable Rate
· The total cost of the booking will be charge to your payment method at the time of booking.
· If cancelled, Modified or in case of No-show the total price of the reservation will be charged.
· Bookings made under the Non-Refundable rate are not refundable under any circumstances.
· All cancellation requests must be received in writing in the form of an email.
· We require a full 24 hours’ notice to cancel a booking. The 24 hours are counted backward from 12 Noon on the date of arrival.
Fees and Payments
· We accept all Cash payment in Great British Pound (GBP) only.
· We do not accept Maestro or American Express bank cards; we accept all other Credit and Debit cards.
Lost and found Policy.
· Any items found inside the property will be kept during a maximum of 7 days after the check-out date, after that it will be immediately disposed unless you have contacted the property beforehand and arranged an appropriate collection date.
When booking individual beds, we will always attemped to allocate grouped beds together in the same dorm. However, on particularly busy days this may not always be possible. If needed please contact your hostel to confirm your rooming.false
|Accepted Payments||The property accepts the following credit card brands for balance payments: Visa, Mastercard, Visa Electron, Debit Cards|
|Pre authorization||The property reserves the right to pre-authorise credit cards prior to arrival|