Current positions at HostelsClub.com
Carefully read the information on this page. If you think you are the right person to work for us, fill in the form and send us your application. We will respond as quickly as we can.
Freelance Website Content Editor
HostelsClub.com is online booking platform for hostels and low cost accommodation worldwide.
We are seeking a bright, forward thinking, and high-spirited individual to join us as Website Content manager in our Venice office. If you are a self-motivated individual with experience and skills in web content management, writing and editing for the web, graphic design and site management, you're right person. The website content manager will be responsible for writing articles for blog and magazine, site promotions, email newsletters, and online outreach campaigns. The content manager will work closely with marketing members of our organization.
- Create, develop and manage content for website in English
- Coordinate cross promotions
- Understand and feel travel business for backpacking
- Creating of newsletter, according to relevant promotions
- Work cooperatively with social media
- Very strong independently working sills.
- Native level written and verbal in English
- Bachelor's degree
- Self-motivated and able to work autonomously if required.
- Have a passion for travel, hostels and backpacking
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills
- Knowledge of HTML and experience with WorldPress
- Basic Adobe Photoshop skills
- Passion for blogging