About Pink Panther's Hostel
Pink Panther's Hostel is Krakow's premier chill out and party hostel with outstanding location next to Krakow's best clubs, bars and cafes.
It is the best choice for social travelers eager to meet and make friends with others during their stay.
Travelling alone? Not for long - you're bound to find friends here!
Superbly located just a few steps from the Market Square, short walk from the central train station, Pink Panther's Hostel offers you the unforgettable atmosphere of Krakow's Old Town.
Pink Panther's Hostel offers wide range of room types: twin rooms, 4-bed dorms, 6-bed dorms, 8-bed dorms, 10-bed dorms, 12-bed dorm. There are also modern bathrooms and fully equipped kitchen for all guests.
|Check-in||from 14:00 to 0:00|
Pink Panther's Hostel Terms & Conditions:
* check-in time is from 2 pm until 1 am
* check-out is until 10 am
* age restrictions: 16 - 50 years old
* during check-in, a valid ID, with the owners' picture, is necessary (ID card, passport, driving license)
* guests who are checking-in can be permitted on hostels' premises no earlier than 6 am on the check-in day
*guests who are checking-out are permitted to stay in hostels' common room and use the facilities up until 10 pm on the check-out day
* late check-out on request until 12 pm (12:00) (for the price of 20 PLN/person)
* any delays in checking-out will be charged:
1) not checking out until 12 pm (without requested late check-out) will be charged as late check-out which is 20 PLN/person
2) checking-out long after 12 pm, staying in the room without requesting late check out or without extending the stay will be charged as full-day stay for the prices visible at the reception desk
|Room lockout||No lockout|
Location and surroundings
Pink Panther's has got perfect location from where one can reach every important place in Krakow on foot:
1 minute from The Main Market Square
1 minute from Szczepanski Square
10 minutes from The Wawel Castle
15 minutes from Kazimierz
9 minutes from The Main Train and Bus Station
3 minutes from the closest bus and tram stop
30 seconds from Polskie Smaki restaurant serving traditional Polish food
30 seconds from the closest club&bar
Services and facilities
The living room and the kitchen are a social centre and a heart of the hostel with free Wi-Fi internet & activities.
Devoted staff will join you in the clubs, arrange evening activities and give you advice on off-the-beaten-path excursions.
They also offer free Wi-Fi internet and using computers, personal lockers in the rooms, free maps and tourist info guides, balcony, free continental breakfast and free coffee and tea all day.
Reception desk is open 24 hours per day.
Important to know
|Animals policy||Animals NOT accepted|
|Children policy||Children NOT accepted|
|Private rooms age restriction||from 16 years to 55 years|
|Dorms age restriction||from 17 years to 55 years|
|Smoking policy||All rooms and the common areas are non smoking|
|Wheelchair access||No wheelchair access|
Terms and conditions
|Cancellation policy||This property charges all nights if canceled less than 2 days before the arrival date|
|Accepted Payments||The property accepts the following credit card brands for balance payments: Visa, Mastercard, Visa Electron, American Express, JCB, Aura, Diners, Debit Cards|