Strawberry – Why? Because it’s fresh, it’s sweet, it’s delicious.
We are located in the center of Vienna, the famous Mariahilfer shopping street is just 3 minutes by foot. You can reach the Stefan’s Cathedral, the Parliament, or the Schönbrunn Castle easily within 10 minutes by walk or public transport.
Our hostel is ideal for couples and small groups who can relax in a really quiet and safe environment. At the same time if you are looking for some party and exitement you can find it in the neighbourhood as well.
Right next door is one of Vienna’s most authentic restaurants, so if you are interested in the local cuisin you don’t have to go far or dip into your purse too deep.
Our friendly, helpful staff have excellent knowledge of the city's hot spots and can help with tourist information and tips. We are always up to date if it comes to the partys, concerts or any kind of cultural and sport events.
A few reasons why You should stay with us so you can feel like home:
- You get hotel quality for hostel prices
- Our hostel has a central location and is easy to approach (both Western and Southern train stations are close)
- Each room has it’s own bathroom, toilette, refrigiator and telephone so you can enjoy your stay in full privacy
- We have a fully equipped kitchen in wich you can prepear your meal (3 supermarkets in 3 minutes)
- We can offer: 1,2,3,4 bedded comfortable rooms (no bunk beds), new furniture, laundry facilities, free sheets, TV room, lobby, free luggage room and safe for valuables, free WIFI in the lobby, free city maps at reception and bike parking
- We welcome you at the reception 24 hours a day, there is no curfew, no lockout or age limit
- We belive that cleanliness is half health so we take it seriously
- Our rooms are non-smoking areas
- You can ask for a wake-up call if you feel you will need it
- If you wish you can meet backpackers, interesting people form around the world.
Whether you want to party, shop, enjoy arts and culture or meet new people, you’ve come to the right place.
Strawberry Hostel is a relaxed and fun atmosphere from which to begin your adventures in Vienna.
Unfortunately we don’t take credit cards in the hostel.
If cancelled up to 24 hours before date of arrival, no fee will be charged. If cancelled later or in case of no-show, the first night will be charged.
Open from 1st July - 13st September
from 9:00 to 24:00
|Security boxes / Lockers||YES|
|Lift / elevator||YES|
Travelling in a group? Click on the link below to get the list of hostels that accept reservations for 10 or more guests. Use the search form to check availability and book online. If you like, feel free to contact us at email@example.com, we will help you find the best offer for your group.
Membership Card Deals
Discover all benefits of the HostelsClub.com Membership Card: immediate discounts of up to 30% on thousands of hostels, B&Bs and cheap hotels all over the world as well as a wide range of special offers in many bars, restaurants, discos etc...
Amsterdam hostels - Barcelona hostels - Berlin hostels - Brussels hostels - Budapest hostels - Cologne hostels - Florence hostels - Füssen hostels - Hamburg hostels - Havana hostels - Istanbul hostels - London hostels - Madrid hostels - Milan hostels - Munich hostels - New York City hostels - Paris hostels - Prague hostels - Rome hostels - Sydney hostels - Trinidad hostels - Turin hostels - Venice hostels - Vienna hostels - Warsaw hostels
Don't miss our offers!
Register your email to receive our monthly newsletter with discounts, special offers and competitions!