Fabric Hostel & Club
Address: Via Bellucci Sessa 22 Portici - Naples, Italy
Starting from: 15.17 EUR
(indicative price per person, per night)
An ancient fabrics factory, that worked from 1860 till 20 years ago, now completely renovated as a modern 5 stars (music) hostel!
Latest News: THIS IS THE MUSIC HOSTEL!
we just renovated an old room underground this ex-factory to make a practice room WITH musical instruments that you CAN USE whenever you want!! take a look at the pictures.
now go on reading how great this place was already before the music room! :
FH&C is located in Portici, a quiet neighbourhood in the south of Naples, close to a lovely fisherman's harbor, easy to reach in 15 minutes from the central station! Ideally located for those who want to visit Naples downtown but also Pompeii and Vesuvius in one day! Or Sorrento and Capri! All you have to do once you‘re in Naples train station is: go downstairs, take the “Circumvesuviana” metro line toward Pompei/Sorrento and get off after 10 minutes. You’ll find us in 5 minutes walking!
You will love this place:
We've derived from the huge halls full of looms, 21 bright and coloured rooms, without changing the nature of the structure, which is a piece of history of the Italian manufacturer.
A big common room (90sq.m.) with sofas and pillows for chatting and relaxing, SatTV, DVD, CD player, 3 computers for FREE INTERNET access, free WI-FI, and PING PONG!
A kitchen to have your own food (fridge, microwave, water boiler, no sink inside)
And the 'Fabric Club', a multifunctional structure that works as restaurant, wine bar, live music club, theatre and dance performances and films projections (top season from oct to may)
A special VERY CHEAP menu is reserved for fabric guests including pasta, meat dishes and salads from 2 to 4 euros! Or, you can have a beer or a glass of wine listening to live music or watching to one of the live performances scheduled, while you stay on the cheapest and most comfy hostel in southern Italy.
5 minutes walking from the beach and the Portici fisherman's harbor
free connection with the airport during the summer for our guests!! just show your reservation at fabric and get on the bus, it will take you to Portici Piazza S. Ciro (San Ciro square) and you will walk 20 meters!
Available untill 31 august; Departures: 9.30 - 12.30 - 16.30 - 19.30.
- Check-in and reception from 8 am till 2 am!
(after closing time enter with numeric key lock)
- our great free guidebook with all u need to know to get everywhere!
- free connection with the airport!
- no curfew, no lockout
- many and frequently cleaned bathrooms
- free linen (you don't have to make the bed)
- free towels in double rooms ensuite
- cheap towels renting
- free computers with internet access
- free wi-fi in the common room
- some musical instruments freely available (Piano, guitar, drums)
- free luggage storage
- free lockers near each bed
- sat TV, CD and DVD player (tons of freely available DVDs for watching - or you can also rent them near the hostel)
- free table tennis and English popular board games
-A great night life every night in the beautiful small harbour of Portici, with bars and discos and restaurant/Pizzeria just 5 minutes walking trough the beautiful and safe Corso Umberto street
- A kitchen (fridge, microwave, water boiler, no sink inside)
- friendly, helpful staff
- free parking in the streets, or secure paying car park near the hostel
- non-stop hot and cold running water
- air conditioning in some double and all the twin rooms (write us an email if you prefer a double room with air conditioning, if still available we will be happy to provide this)
- safe for valuables
- relaxed atmosphere and fun
- near public transports for reaching all the interesting spots
- coloured, bright and airy rooms
...and if still uncertain, you can take a look before you decide!
Discover how convenient is staying in Portici for your trip, a graceful Naples district much safer and cleaner than Naples downtown, and anyway distant from it just one or three (depending on the line) underground stops. Portici is rich of beautiful gardens and right in the middle between the downtown and the many interesting and historical spots our region offers: Pompeii ruins excavations, Vesuvius Vulcano, the archaelogical area of Ercolano and Oplonti, the Amalfi Coast, the Sorrento Coast, the wonderful islands of Capri, Ischia and Procida. All these just few minutes from Portici on the same underground line that links it with the downtown, that has a stop just 5 minutes walking from the hostel.
Our friendly, helpful and well-trained staff is ready to help you with all your requests and also with any questions you have about your trip.
What makes Fabric Hostel attractive to our guests? The location of the hostel, the friendly and professional staff, our prices, the warm atmosphere, the cool and lively music and art Club, the extra services that we offer: all these distinguishes us from any other hostel in Italy, and places the Fabric Hostel amongst the best hostels in Europe. Read the hundreds enthusiast reviews of our previous guests!
Undecided about our location? Read the enthusiastic reviews from our previous guests (that you can find in the 'Reviews' section of the page):
- 'would HIGHLY reccommend this hostel to anyone wanting to visit the Naples Pompeii Amalfi coast area ' (Emily from USA)
- this hostel is just outside of the centre and this is a GOOD THING.' (Monique from Australia)
- 'location is much better than Naples centre and the trains go into the center often' (Emily from USA)
- 'It is located a few stops outside Naples, and it was nice to be outside of it a bit.' (Jonathan from USA)
Come to see with your own eyes, you'll never forget the Fabric Hostel!
Note for people on wheelchair: we have a 5-beds dorm on the ground floor that is suitable also for wheelchairs. The room has two bunk beds, so we can host no more than 2 people in the same time using wheelchairs. If you need this kind of accommodation, please book in a 5beds dorm then write an email to us for letting us know.
from 9:00 to 24:00
|Security boxes / Lockers||YES|
|Indoor parking / garage||YES|
|Lift / elevator||YES|
Travelling in a group? Click on the link below to get the list of hostels that accept reservations for 10 or more guests. Use the search form to check availability and book online. If you like, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we will help you find the best offer for your group.
Membership Card Deals
Discover all benefits of the HostelsClub.com Membership Card: immediate discounts of up to 30% on thousands of hostels, B&Bs and cheap hotels all over the world as well as a wide range of special offers in many bars, restaurants, discos etc...
Amsterdam hostels - Barcelona hostels - Berlin hostels - Budapest hostels - Dublin hostels - Florence hostels - Füssen hostels - Havana hostels - Krakow hostels - Lisbon hostels - London hostels - Los Angeles hostels - Madrid hostels - Milan hostels - Munich hostels - Naples hostels - New York City hostels - Paris hostels - Prague hostels - Rome hostels - Split hostels - Trinidad hostels - Venice hostels - Verona hostels - Vienna hostels
Don't miss our offers!
Register your email to receive our monthly newsletter with discounts, special offers and competitions!