Via Palermo 13, 2nd Floor
Mona Lisa is a small hostel that makes you feel like you are staying in a friend’s apartment, with a lounge area and shared kitchen so that you can make yourself at home! At Mona Lisa, you can enjoy a seated breakfast, which consists of cereal, eggs, toast, juice, coffee and more! In fact this hostel is the starting place for many young travellers who end up calling Rome home. Many friends are made here, and many of our guests come back - within in the same trip or on separate visits. The team at Mona Lisa are exceptionally friendly, and will go out of their way to make sure that you have all the information you need to make the most out of your time in Rome.
We have a private room and a female dorm that both have air conditioning, and the entire hostel is well heated in the colder months. Well located close to public transport, shops and restaurants, Mona Lisa is the perfect place to enjoy your stay in Rome!
For lovers of history, make a point of noticing the ceilings that were hand painted in the 1300's in a cottage in Tuscany, and later transported to this building. Also of interest, this building served as offices for the Vatican’s cardinals during the 1700's. We hope you enjoy your stay with us, and that you will come back again when you are next in Rome.
Please note before you book:
- This is a youth hostel, so age restrictions apply. You must be between 18-35 years
- Payment can be made by cash only and must be made at time of check in
- Curfew applies – you will need to be back before 3am or after 7:30am
- Cancellations or changes to your original booking must be made at least 48 hours beforehand, by either email or fax. Please note that phone cancellations cannot be accepted
- Travellers that book with Debit card MUST call before midday ON THE ARRIVAL DAY; the reservation will be accepted only if arrival is before 6pm! If you cannot meet these conditions you may risk losing your bed
- Airport pick up can be arranged at the cost of 50€ per car (luggage, taxes and fees are inclusive in this price)
- Internet access
Sports & Leisure
- Common Room
- Guide books
In room facilities
- Female dorm available
- Private room with ensuite available
- Heating/AC available (AC only for female dorm and private room)
- Linen included
Food & Drink
- Breakfast 2.00€
- Dinner (pasta, salad and wine) 3€
- Guest kitchen
- Guest fridge
- Towel hire (2€)
- Elevator (except for 10mix-room)
- Lockout for cleaning 11pm – 4pm
- Check out 10am
- Airport transport available (please contact us for further information)
Available Facilities, Services and Amenities
|Heating||Lift / elevator|
from 9:00 to 24:00
Travelling in a group? Click on the link below to get the list of hostels that accept reservations for 10 or more guests. Use the search form to check availability and book online. If you like, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we will help you find the best offer for your group.
Membership Card Deals
Buy the HostelsClub Membership Card when you make your next booking and get immediate discounts on our site! Hostelsclub has partnered up with hundreds of travel tours, restaurants, bars, nightclubs, and tourist attractions worldwide to offer you great discounts and huge savings wherever you go with your Membership Card. Follow the link to find out more!
Amsterdam hostels - Barcelona hostels - Berlin hostels - Brussels hostels - Budapest hostels - Cinque Terre hostels - Dublin hostels - Florence hostels - Füssen hostels - Hamburg hostels - Istanbul hostels - Lisbon hostels - London hostels - Madrid hostels - Milan hostels - Munich hostels - Naples hostels - New York City hostels - Paris hostels - Prague hostels - Rome hostels - Split hostels - Venice hostels - Verona hostels - Vienna hostels
Don't miss our offers!
Register your email to receive our monthly newsletter with discounts, special offers and competitions!