PubLove @ The Crown, Battersea
Address: 102 Lavender Hill - London, England
About the property
London's Legendary Backpacker Experience... is a night in a PubLove pub in the heart of London. Party in the bar, raise a pint of London ale and feast on London's top five burger. The Crown is the PubLove for London's coolest village, and red bus rides to the West End.
PubLove @ The Crown is an award-winning backpacker hostel above a traditional London pub. We have comfortable beds, in-room security lockers, 24 hour reception, and a great team of PubLovers to make your London experience the time of your life. We also have an on-site burger kitchen serving London’s top five burger and a wide range of damned good drinks waiting for you in our glorious London pub. Over 18 years only, ID required upon arrival.
Common areas, services and activities
Continental breakfast, fresh linen, free Wi-Fi, and complimentary luggage storage are all included in your stay.
Located on the famous Lavender Hill, The Crown is surrounded by the trendiest restaurants and cafes, the coolest shopping village in London and beautiful green spaces. We’re a short walk from Battersea Park and a red bus ride across the Thames to London’s West End.
Excellent transport links from Clapham Junction to the rest of London include:
• London Victoria Station (8 Minutes)
• O2 Arena (12 Minutes)
• London Eye (15 Minutes)
• Big Ben (20 Minutes)
• Buckingham Palace (30 Minutes)
Why you should stay here
PubLove @ The Crown in Battersea, in the heart of South-West London, close to Clapham Junction; one of the busiest railway stations in Europe and gateway to all of England.
from 14:00 to 24:00
|Security boxes / Lockers||YES|
|Towels||5.00 GBP (per guest)|
|Hairdryer||With extra cost|
Important To Know
Terms and conditions
Terms & Conditions of your Booking & Stay with Bestplace Ltd
Check In Policy
• You may check in after 2pm on your scheduled day of arrival
• If you arrive prior to 2pm you may store your luggage for FREE in our luggage storage room
• Payment must be made in full on arrival
• We only accept Pound Sterling (£ GBP)
• Payment is to be made with Cash or Debit/ Credit Card (Visa/Mastercard/Electron ONLY)
• A 50 pence surcharge applies to bank card payments under £10
• You must present Valid Government Issued Photo ID we ONLY accept: Passport, EU-Issued ID Card, EEA/EFTA Issued ID Card (such as Switzerland, Norway, Iceland, and Liechtenstein), and EU-Photo Driver's License. No copies are accepted, paper or electronic. A Student card or a bank card is not accepted as an ID.
• A person under 18 cannot be checked in even if accompanied by an adult. Underage arrivals will be processed as a NO SHOW (First night charged, and remainder of booking cancelled)
• Bookings with multiple beds reserved must have the TOTAL booking amount paid in FULL prior to ANY guest accessing rooms; we will not accept part payment. It is the person who made the bookings responsibility to ensure the first guest arriving is aware of this policy and pays the full amount.
• Most of our guests are backpackers in the 18 to 30 age range. Please be aware that you may be assigned a top bunk!
• The Credit card used to make the booking must be presented on check in.
• Bed and Room Allocation requests cannot be guaranteed.
• We reserve the right to refuse the booking of any guest(s) who does not meet all of our terms and conditions.
• Deposits are paid to our booking agents directly and are non-refundable. You need to contact the booking agent directly if you disagree with this policy.
Maximum Length of Stay:
We are an International Backpackers Hostel group providing SHORT TERM Accommodation to guests NOT a long term accommodation provider. Any guest booking longer then this will have their bookings cancelled, without having the deposit refunded.
• Late Check Out till 1pm is available for a fee of £3. You need to request this on the evening prior to checkout, as it may not be available due to occupancy.
• Departing guests must remove all their belongings from their room, and check out, before 10.30am. After this time guests may make use of the luggage storage facilities but all possessions must be removed from the room.
• You may utilise the FREE Luggage storage till midnight on your date of departure, after this time you will need to remove your belongings to the nearest public lockers.
• If you depart after check out time without notice you will need to pay for another night at rack rates.
All Modification/Cancelation requests via email MUST be made in English
Changes to bookings: If you want to change details of your booking, you must contact us 2 days (48 hours) in advance of your arrival date.
The following are the ONLY changes we can make to existing bookings. If your booking does not meet this criteria you will need to cancel and make a new booking.
• Reduce Number of Beds
• Reduce Number of Nights
The following are situations where they require new/ extra bookings:
- Changing dates
- Cancelling nights in the middle of their booking dates
- Adding beds to booking
- Increasing number of nights to booking
- Increasing nights once already checked in
We have a clear eviction policy which is strictly enforced. Any guest evicted according to our policy will NOT receive any refund. You can view this eviction policy on property.
The comfort, safety and security of our guests and staff is of paramount importance to FRESH Backpackers Group. Any guest(s) who, in the opinion of our staff, compromise the comfort, safety or security of other guests, staff or local residents will be requested to leave the hostel premises and will not be offered a refund. Guests are expected to respect other guests, staff, local residents and property. In the case of groups, the group leaders must ensure that all members of their group behave in an acceptable manor. Failure of any individual group member to do so will result in the expulsion of the whole group.
NO SMOKING: Smoking is not permitted anywhere within our property. Any guest found smoking within the building will be asked to leave the premises immediately and will not be offered a refund. A smoking area and ashtrays are provided outside the building for guests who wish to smoke.
GUEST EVICTION: we operate and enforce a strict eviction policy. If you are evicted in accordance with our policy you will not receive a refund.
PERSONAL PROPERTY: Guests may use the luggage storage however it remains the guest's responsibility to ensure that their personal belongings are secure at all times. FRESH Backpackers accepts no liability for the loss, theft or damage to property however sustained or caused.
LIQOR LICENSE/ LICENSED PREMISES: Our company has and operates licensed premises at all of our Backpackers Hostels, as such you are not permitted to bring alcohol onto or consume alcohol not purchased at our licensed premise on our property. Our staff will confiscate any alcohol which will be returned to you on your departure from our hostel.
DAMAGE TO OUR PROPERTY: You will be expected to reimburse FRESH Backpackers Hostel Group for any damage caused by in-appropriate behavior during your stay.
Important Information to Guests
TRAVEL INSURANCE: FRESH Backpackers strongly recommends that at the time of your booking you purchase comprehensive travel insurance to cover items including but not limited to: loss of booking amount through cancellation, loss or damage to personal baggage, loss of money and medical expenses. We do not accept responsibility for any lost or stolen property.
YOUR INFORMATION: FRESH Backpackers Hostel Group shall only store and use information you supply to us or which is supplied to us for the purposes of carrying out our contract with you, and to inform you of other services and offers which we make available from time to time. If you do not wish to receive such information please let us know by emailing us at: or by writing to us at 1 Glenaffric Avenue, London E14 3BW
LIABILITY: Except in relation to death or personal injury caused by our negligence FRESH Backpackers liability remains, at all times, limited to the value of the services booked, excluding any amendment charges paid to us.
ERRORS AND OMISSIONS: Any omission or error in sales literature, web pages or site, order form, quotation, price list, order acknowledgement, despatch note, invoice or other document issued by us may be corrected by us without liability. We will advise you of any changes at the time of booking or as soon as is reasonably possible thereafter.
DISCRETION: All bookings are subject to availability and FRESH Backpackers reserves the right to decline any booking at its discretion.
GROUPS: Groups are subject to these terms and conditions in addition to a supplement regarding their payment terms and agreement.
LOCKERS: Lockers are available for your laptop and smaller sized items. It is YOUR responsibility to ensure that your personal belongings are secure at all times. FRESH Backpackers Hostel Group accept no liability for the loss, theft or damage to guests property, however caused. We strongly recommend you use a padlock on your luggage during your stay.
Any discrepancy between our online profiles published by third parties including bookings agents, will be wholly succeeded by our Terms and Conditions published on our website or available via any of our properties.
Travelling in a group? Click on the link below to get the list of hostels that accept reservations for 10 or more guests. Use the search form to check availability and book online. If you like, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we will help you find the best offer for your group.
Membership Card Deals
Discover all benefits of the HostelsClub.com Membership Card: immediate discounts of up to 30% on thousands of hostels, B&Bs and cheap hotels all over the world as well as a wide range of special offers in many bars, restaurants, discos etc...
Amsterdam hostels - Barcelona hostels - Berlin hostels - Bounty Island hostels - Bucharest hostels - Budapest hostels - Cienfuegos hostels - Florence hostels - Hamburg hostels - Havana hostels - Helsinki hostels - London hostels - Los Angeles hostels - Madrid hostels - Milan hostels - Munich hostels - Paris hostels - Prague hostels - Rome hostels - Santa Clara hostels - Santiago de Cuba hostels - Shiraz hostels - Trinidad hostels - Venice hostels - Viñales hostels
Don't miss our offers!
Register your email to receive our monthly newsletter with discounts, special offers and competitions!