Address: Via Filippo Corridoni 29 - Pisa, Italy
Starting from: 12.00 EUR
(indicative price per person, per night)
Gay friendly, Female friendly
About the property
The biggest & most popular youth hostel in Pisa. Reception and Bar open 24 hours. Our in-house Cafè/Restaurant is your best value and most tasty but healthy option for your breakfast, lunch and dinner. Chill out cafè where you can enjoy your snacks and drinks, and a perfect social place to spend the evenings, surrounded by people that share your passions: travelling the world and making new friends.
Biggest & coolest hostel in Pisa
- 24 hours Reception and Bar
- Free informations 24 hours a day by our friendly multilingual staff
- Top Value Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner available
- 8€ lunch buffet (including a drink)
- 8€ dinner buffet (including a drink)
- Drinks & snacks available to purchase all day long
- All Ensuite rooms
- Air-Con in all rooms and common areas
- Power sockets on each bed
- Lockers in all dorms (padlock not provided, bring your own or buy one at reception for €1,99)
Common areas, services and activities
For us, Hostelling means appreciating the experience of Hostelling, the social aspect, the information, the different views, the "being part of a family" away from your own. The highlight of a hostel, is the common area, where people from all over the world meet, talk, socialize, play billiard, chess etc. Offering a huge indoor and outdoor area, and considering the size of our hostel and the large number of guests we can host, you will find a very social atmosphere, perfect for single travellers
Just 5 minutes by walk from Pisa Centrale Train Station and only 12 minutes by walk from Pisa Airport. The most iconic sight; the world famous Leaning Tower of Pisa, will just be a pleasant and interesting 20 minutes walk. Otherwise a bus from the Airport and to the Leaning Tower stops right outside our door.
Why you should stay here
- Spacious common area
- Free Wifi
- Free use of guest computer
- Free printing for your boarding pass or tickets
- Free quality personalized city map with all sights and informations marked
- Free Luggage storage before and after check-out
- Free secure bicycle parking
- Free Hairdryer and Straightener (on request)
- Open-air backyard with huge screen and large sitting area
- Towel hire (by payment)
- Private parking (by payment)
- On street parking (by payment)
from 15:00 to 5:00
(Check-in anytime from 3 PM (Reception open 24 hrs). Free luggage storage before 3PM.)
|Security boxes / Lockers||YES|
|Towels||3.00 EUR (per guest)|
|TV (common areas)||YES|
|Cable/Satellite TV (common areas)||YES|
|Half board||With extra cost|
|Full board||With extra cost|
|Parking lot||With extra cost|
|Lift / elevator||YES|
|Outdoor dining room||YES|
Important To Know
Terms and conditions
- Payment at the check-in.
- Free Luggage Storage after checkout (until 8PM)
- Bring your own Bath-Towels, otherwise rent them on site.
- Bring you own padlock or buy it at reception n order to use the lockers inside the rooms
- Guests are not allowed to access the rooms during the daily cleaning time (12noon until 3PM) - Ground floor common area accessible 24 hours.
Are you an Erasmus student? If yes, you will be granted: (not valid for group reservations)
- No Pisa city tax for Erasmus Students...we'll pay it for you! So the longer you'll stay the most you'll save! ;)
To receive these discounts, show the printed booking confirmation along with a valid international student card (ESN card, Student ID, Letter of Confirmation or other) upon your arrival.
Travelling in a group? Click on the link below to get the list of hostels that accept reservations for 10 or more guests. Use the search form to check availability and book online. If you like, feel free to contact us at email@example.com, we will help you find the best offer for your group.
Membership Card Deals
Discover all benefits of the HostelsClub.com Membership Card: immediate discounts of up to 30% on thousands of hostels, B&Bs and cheap hotels all over the world as well as a wide range of special offers in many bars, restaurants, discos etc...
Amsterdam hostels - Barcelona hostels - Berlin hostels - Cienfuegos hostels - Florence hostels - Havana hostels - Helsinki hostels - Lisbon hostels - London hostels - Madrid hostels - Matanzas hostels - Milan hostels - Munich hostels - Nadi hostels - Paris hostels - Prague hostels - Rome hostels - Santa Clara hostels - Santiago de Cuba hostels - Shiraz hostels - Trinidad hostels - Venice hostels - Vienna hostels - Viñales hostels - Yazd hostels
Don't miss our offers!
Register your email to receive our monthly newsletter with discounts, special offers and competitions!