The Baldursbra Hotel, located in the old part of the city of Reykjavik, offers you friendly and quiet hospitality all year around.
Eight tastefully furnished and very spacious rooms are available to our guests. Included in our competitive rates is a generous breakfast buffet.
Within walking distance from places of interest in Reykjavik. If you need an extra bed in the double room the price is 20 E / bed (including breakfast for the extra guest)
There are more than twenty 9 and 18 hole golf courses in the greater Reykjavik area. Some of these are in
magnificent, breathtaking locations. All are interesting, especially in summer when avid golfers can play
almost 24 hours a day under a never setting sun.
* a friendly quiet atmosphere all year around
* central location in the heart of Reykjavík
* eight spacious, tastefully furnished rooms on three floors, each with a sink and phone in room
* modern bath and shower facilities shared by two or three rooms maximum
* family ownership and personal service from Icelandic/French family
* generous breakfast buffet included in price
* public airport bus delivery/pick-up to and from our premises (Fly-Bus)
* soft drinks, beer and wine available at very reasonable prices
* non-smoking guestrooms, smoking only in the TV lounge
* secluded garden with jacuzzi, finnish sauna and charcoal grill
* Wireless Internet access through DSL connection
Within easy walking distance (5 - 7 min.) is the town centre with all its places of interest, shops, embassies and restaurants as well as the central bus terminal BSÍ (overland buses).
We try to make our guests feel as comfortable as possible. We also enjoy assisting our visitors competently with advice for excursions, shopping, dining out and leisure time.
We want our guests to feel well looked after.
There is a discount for payment in cash ( Icelandic currency, Euro, GBP or US$ ) or with traveller cheques : It is 5 % for a stay of 2 and 3 days, 7% for 4 to 6 days and 10% for 7+ days. Breakfast is included.
We are being recommended by the Icelandic Tourist Board, and have been awarded a two star rating.
Our cancellation policy is as follows:
* Cancellation 28 days or more before planned arrival date: We will not charge a cancellation fee.
* If cancellation is, however, made between 28 and 7 days before the planned arrival: The fee will
be 25% of the total cost.
* Cancellation less than 7 days before the planned arrival: The cancellation fee will be 50% of the
total cost, at least the cost of one day's stay.
* In case of 'No show': We will charge 100% of the total cost of the planned stay to the credit card.
Available Facilities, Services and Amenities
|Pickups / Shuttle from station||Groups accepted|
|Internet access||Breakfast (included)|
from 9:00 to 24:00
Travelling in a group? If you are booking for a large number of people and cannot find enough availability online, click here to send us the details.
Membership Card Deals
Buy the HostelsClub Membership Card when you make your next booking and get immediate discounts on our site! Hostelsclub has partnered up with hundreds of travel tours, restaurants, bars, nightclubs, and tourist attractions worldwide to offer you great discounts and huge savings wherever you go with your Membership Card. Follow the link to find out more!
Amsterdam hostels - Barcelona hostels - Beijing hostels - Berlin hostels - Brussels hostels - Budapest hostels - Florence hostels - Füssen hostels - Granada hostels - Hamburg hostels - Istanbul hostels - Krakow hostels - Lisbon hostels - London hostels - Madrid hostels - Milan hostels - Munich hostels - New York City hostels - Paris hostels - Pisa hostels - Prague hostels - Rome hostels - Valencia hostels - Venice hostels - Vienna hostels
Don't miss our offers!
Register your email to receive our monthly newsletter with discounts, special offers and competitions!