About Astor Hyde Park
Winner of No.1 Small Hostel Group Worldwide, and a Lifetime Achievement Award for excellence in the Hostel Industry. We thrive on ensuring every guest leaves satisfied and if you have any problems along the way we are always there ready to help! For this and many other reasons staying at Astor Hostels is the top choice for anyone exploring London on a budget!
With a lounge that looks more like a manor house than a hostel, Astor Hyde Park is an undeniably cool London hostel. Its great central location and an unforgettable atmosphere will assure you an amazing visit.
|Check-in||from 14:00 to 0:00|
|Room lockout||No lockout|
At our amazing hostel you will have full access to:
• Free Fast Wi-Fi throughout the building as well as Free PC Access
• 24-hour reception for anything you may need (including late check-in/early check-out)
• CCTV in operation 24 hours
• Storage lockers for your valuables (laptops, cameras, phones, etc) £2 per day
• Luggage storage available before check-in (free) and after checkout (same day as check-out £2 per bag; per additional days at £7.50 per bag, per day)
• Laundry available
Location and surroundings
• Walking tours and advice on local attractions and transport (24hrs)
• Daily events organized for our guests
• Hire padlocks and adaptors free of charge with a £5 deposit (you receive your money back upon return)
• Discounts at local restaurants and coffee shops
• Towel Hire for only £2 charge with a £5 deposit
• Free printing facilities (boarding passes, tickets etc…)
• Clean, crisp linen on your bed ready to sleep on!
• ATM (Cash Machine)
Services and facilities
• All you can eat Breakfast for only £1.00 (All proceeds go to charity)
• Wonderful fully equipped kitchens (large fridges available for food and drinks storage)
• Dining room and common area to enjoy a meal or meet fellow travellers
• Beautiful lounge area with comfy sofas and enormous projector screen for movies and sports
Helpful Extras – (Hidden costs are a pain! If we can give it to you for free we will, if we cannot we will do it as cheap possible!).
• Free City Maps
• Tour Desk
Reviews (8.7 Excellent)
it was really one of the best hostel i have ever been.
Nice place to stay, really. Unfortunately for me my age are not suitable at all. Hope they will make an exception.
thee best hostel ive ever stayed in. i met the most wonderful people and had great experiences. thank you so much!
Very, very clean. Good position. Refurbished building typified from a big lounge and a modern kitchen with all conveniences. Free Wi-Fi connection …. Finally: I liked it!
What can i say, it's one of the best hostels i've been so far! Great staff, great atmosphere,everything you can want for a perfect stay.
Important to know
|Animals policy||Animals NOT accepted|
|Children policy||Children NOT accepted|
|Private rooms age restriction||at least 18 years old|
|Dorms age restriction||at least 18 years old|
|Smoking policy||All rooms and the common areas are non smoking|
|Wheelchair access||No wheelchair access|
Terms and conditions
|Cancellation policy||This property charges all nights if canceled less than 3 days before the arrival date|
|Special conditions||Please note that all bookings are subject to the signing of the property's terms and conditions via a rental agreement which will be emailed to the guest following their reservation.false|
|Accepted Payments||The property accepts the following credit card brands for balance payments: Visa, Mastercard, Visa Electron, JCB, Aura, Diners, Debit Cards|
|Other charges||• Room key is a £5 cash deposit|